© 2010 lasdunascorralejo All rights reserved.
THE HIRING CONTRACT SHALL BE BETWEEN THE HIRER AND THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY.
1. A deposit against breakages/losses of 70 € is held and returnable within 10 days on completion of the holiday minus any breakage or loss that may have been incurred. Please ensure booking name is correct, as the 'Deposit against breakages' is returned to that person.
2. The apartment is fully checked between lettings and any damage to the premises or equipment is fully chargeable to Hirers. The liability is not limited to the deposit amount against damage/breakages.
3. The apartment must be vacated between 10 am and 11am on the day of departure. The apartment is available from 2 pm onwards to allow adequate time for cleaning the premises. Arrivals outside of these times are ONLY ACCEPTED BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT,and subject to availability
4. No animals or pets are permitted.
5. The accommodation is for holiday use only and that no rights to remain in the accommodation exist for the Hirer or any person accompanying them on holiday, beyond the original agreement.
6. Accommodation must be kept and left in a clean and tidy state and all furniture returned to the place in which it was found on entry.
7.Hirers must keep the interior of the property in a good, clean and tenantable state and condition and not damage or injure the property, or any part of it.
8. Hirers must not cause a nuisance to neighbours.
9. Hirers must do nothing to make void or voidable any policy of insurance.
10.Hirers must observe any general rules and regulations applying to the property.
11. Hirers must allow the landlord, his servants or agents, reasonable access.
12. Hirers must not use, or occupy, the Property in any way whatsoever, other than as a private holiday residence for the maximum number of persons booked for.
13. In the event of the property being no longer available, we will offer a full refund, deposit included. We cannot be under any further obligation for any costs associated with any changes.
14. If due to any occurrence beyond the control of the landlord, or his agent, the accommodation is not available as booked the landlord will refund the full deposit, including deposit, but be under no further liability to the Hirer.
15. We reserve the right to withhold part of the deposit against breakages/losses (as mentioned above) toward extra cleaning costs where a property has been left in an unreasonable condition, or where services provided such as electricity and water have been abused.
16. We regret we cannot accept bookings from groups less than 21 years of age.
17. We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
18. Car parking is entirely at the Hirers own risk.
19. The owners, or agents, have no authority to vary the terms and conditions of trading. No telephone, or other conversation (a description or opinion, albeit in good faith), shall be held to alter the owner's printed matter.
20. We reserve the right to amend prices/descriptions quoted in the brochure/website due to errors and/or omissions.
21. Whilst every effort has been made to describe as fully as possible the property, we cannot accept responsibility for any changes. We cannot be held responsible for any disappointment caused where a customer has differing expectations to those detailed in the description.
22. Deposit and balance
When the apartment is available a booking is confirmed on receipt of the applicable deposit. A deposit of 60 € is required to firmly allocate your reservation. We will request this deposit at the time of confirming the availability. Deposits can be paid by direct deposit, bank cheque or pay-pal. please note Paypal payments are subject to a 3.5% surcharge.
If your deposit is not received within seven (7) days of our confirmation of availability, we reserve the right to allocate any reserved dates to another party without any further reference to you. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The balance and 70 € breaking deposit is required, in full, not later than 6 weeks prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
If a booking is made within 6 weeks of the start of the proposed stay, we require payment in full within seven (7) days.
23. In the event of cancellation by the Hirer, the following refund system will apply:
6 - 4 Weeks 75% of balance
4 - 2 Weeks 50% of balance
Less than 2 weeks No refunds given
Please note that the prepayment is non-refundable.
24. We cannot accept liability for events that occur outside our control, such as normal breakdown of domestic appliances, plumbing, wiring and damage resulting from exceptional weather conditions. Once advised of a problem we will take immediate action to try to affect a speedy solution.
25. Complaints/problems should be reported as soon as possible during occupation of the rented property. Any complaints received on departure, or when you return home, cannot be dealt with, as it should be appreciated that it is not possible to correct or investigate effectively after the event.
26. Breach of any of these conditions shall entitle the owner or agent to resume possession forthwith.
27. All items in the property are listed and the Hirer accepts responsibility for them. Where necessary, instructions are provided.
28. Hirer will be met on arrival to receive the property and will be signed out, with review of property condition, on departure.
29. Emergency contacts are available in the property.
Disclaimer - We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.